Muslim objections and what they really mean. (Fun Islamic Facts 16: Allah Explains Semen Production by David Wood)

Muslim objections and what they really mean:

"You have to read it in Arabic" - What it really means "Yep, it's bad. Let's hope it sounds better in Arabic...Better yet, lets hope they don't read Arabic to ask further questions."

"That hadith isn't authentic!!!!"- What it really means "Dear God, this hadith better be false."

"David Wood is a liar!!" - What it really means "I am too lazy to look up if what he is saying actually is in my Quran."

"Yeah well, your Bible says this -" -What it really means "I just admitted the Quran has problems that can't be justified so I will divert and point at the bible not realizing I'm further shooting myself in the foot"

"You can't trust white people like David Wood, you have to go to an Imam for information about the Quran" -What it really means "I am a sheep that can't discern anything, and I likely don't know what taqiyya is."

"That's not what Allah meant. What he really meant to say was -" -What it really means "I'm going to completely reinterpret this verse because the clear meaning is detrimental to Islam"

Fun Islamic Facts 16: Allah Explains Semen Production (David Wood) 

 



Donate to Save Malay Christians




No comments:

Post a Comment